Essential Oil Health Solutions for Life
Hospitals across the country have been forcibly emptied out due to the executive orders of governors and mayors who have determined that most visits to the hospital are elective and optional rather than necessary. In an effort to make way for Coronavirus patients, they have told everyone else to stay home but the hospitals are so empty that they have had to lay off doctors, nurses and other staff. ABC 10 in Sacramento, California has said that hospitals in that state are losing $2-3 billion per month due to a lack of patients and are laying off nurses, doctors and other medical staff. Other states where governors issued shutdown orders are facing similar issues and many may go bankrupt or have to downsize as a result. So if people can’t go to hospitals to get medical help, what can they do? You have to take matters into your own hands and there are several ways to do this.
One of the best ways to manage your health is with the use of herbs and essential oils. There are a number of great resources available to help you learn how to take care of everything from managing cuts, burns and infections with essential plant oils. Some may be cheap and some may be expensive but the fact that you can create your own remedies for a number of ailments and issues without the time, expense, and insurance implications of going to a hospital is a benefit. You should always seek professional advice wherever and whenever you can and it’s up to you to decide how to manage your health care after consulting your health care professional but the use of essential oils is something everyone should evaluate as for many their availability is an absolute blessing.
There are certain essential oils that everyone should have in their tool kit because they are fairly inexpensive and have a broad spectrum of uses. Just make sure what you are buying is clean and from a reputable company and not from some fly-by-night operation with questionable sources and processes. As an extra word of caution, you need to study the uses, formulations, and methods of using essential oils because they are extremely potent and some can burn the skin if not used with a carrier oil to dilute the potency. We recommend this important and extremely comprehensive book to help you learn how to use essential oils. It may be one of the best buys you ever make once you learn how to make essential oils a part of your health regimen.
So whether you find a topical, internal, or diffuser based use for these oils, here are some recommended oils and some of their benefits:
- Lavender – Helps to heal cuts and burns, promotes healthy skin and hair, improves sleep and helps with menstrual cramps.
- Tea Tree – Its antibacterial properties help with acne, eczema and psoriasis; it also helps with candida, nail fungus, lice and bad breath.
- Rosemary – Helps with hair growth, cleanses the liver, lowers cortisol and improves prostate and gallbladder health.
- Peppermint – Relieves muscle pain, increases energy, helps with digestive issues and repels bugs naturally.
- Eucalyptus – Improves respiratory conditions, allergies, inhibits mold, repels rats, boosts the immune system and helps to relieve headaches.
- Frankincense – Boosts immune system function, may help fight cancer, balances hormones, improves fertility and helps to reduce stress.
- Myrrh – May fight cancer, treats fungal infections, is anti-parasitic, antifungal and antibacterial.
There are dozens of essential oils that you can incorporate into your health regimen so learn about them and think about incorporating them into your lifestyle. This short list of oils will get you going in the right direction since they should make up the foundation of any essential oil stocks for those who enjoy and want to take care of themselves. Now may be a perfect time get into this area of alternative health while hospitals and clinics have substantially reduced their services.